Important nutrients for the cartilage and bones
• Vitamins and minerals/trace elements – for the cartilage and bones
• Orthomol arthroplus contains important nutrients for the cartilage and bones.
• Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of cartilage and bones.
• Calcium is needed for the maintenance of normal bones.
• Vitamin D, vitamin K as well as magnesium, zinc and manganese contribute to the maintenance of normal bones.
• Manganese contributes to the normal formation of connective tissue.
• Copper contributes to the maintenance of normal connective tissue.
Actively fighting against doping: Orthomol arthroplus is included on the Kölner Liste® (Cologne List®) to support greater transparency and safety.